Reduce signs of Aging Hands with Morpheus8
Hand rejuvenation is often the last body part to be addressed, and it reveals aging the most! Morpheus8 is the answer for smoother, plumper hands. Learn more.
Hand rejuvenation is often the last body part to be addressed. You may soften your hand’s skin with moisturizer, but since they are used for almost everything, they are one of the most abused parts of the body. Just think about how often your hands are being washed when cooking, showering, shampooing, blow-drying, dressing, cleaning, applying makeup, and so much more.
It makes sense that they would look more aged than other parts of the body. Do your hands show your age?
It’s disconcerting when your hands start to show wrinkles, sunspots, and veins. Old-looking hands are hard to hide or disguise. So, no matter what treatments you use to keep your face, neck, and decolletage youthful-looking, your hands will always be a dead giveaway. Additionally, hands lose fat volume, which leads to veins, tendons, and bones becoming more visible.
Some of our clients like injectable fillers to add volume to their hands. However, we highly recommend Morpheus8 treatments instead, as the results are much more permanent.
Morpheus8 treatments can indeed turn back the hands of time with minimal invasiveness. Plus, you can always request filler injections as a supplemental treatment to address the loss of volume if you prefer not to wait for the collagen to kick in from the Morpheus8 treatments.
How Does Morpheus8 Work
Morpheus8 by InMode is a combination treatment that uses minimally invasive modular radiofrequency (RF) fractional technology to remodel subdermal tissue. How that translates: microneedles penetrate the skin to create tiny injuries to the skin, which in turn stimulates collagen production.
The Morpheus8 unit uses “burst” technology which efficiently delivers the bipolar radiofrequency energy at three different levels of depth sequentially. It remodels the skin, tissue, fat, and collagen all in a single cycle and all during the microneedling process.
It is a scientifically proven treatment and the only modality of its kind that is FDA-approved as a “subdermal adipose remodeling device (SANDto remodel fractionally and re-contour the face and body.”! It’s genius!
The Benefits of Morpheus8 for Your Hands
There are so many benefits to this highly regarded treatment. You’ll want to treat yourself to the Morpheus8 for various body parts, along with your hands. It is perfect for:
- Stimulating collagen production for skin tightening
- Improving the skin’s texture
- Use on all skin tones
- Long-lasting results
- Treating large and small areas with uniformity
- Deep skin improvements
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Sunspots and other sun damage
- Loose or sagging skin
A couple of other significant benefits: 1) Little or no thermal damage to the outer layer of the skin. 2) It’s surprisingly a short treatment time with no actual downtime.
How Many Morpheus8 Treatments Does It Take?
The number of treatments you receive depends on your personal goals and our recommendation during our video consultation. If you are interested in a dramatic change, you may need 3-4 treatments – spaced about one month apart. Those who are interested in a less pronounced result can start with 1-2 treatments and go from there. We will help you determine the best course of action.
How to Prepare for a Morpheus8 Treatment
- We recommend avoiding sun exposure for two weeks before your appointment.
- Ten to fourteen days before treatment, stop taking NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.), Vitamin E, Fish oil, Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, and St. John’s Wart. This will reduce the possibility of bruising and swelling.
- One week before, consider taking Arnica tablets which will also minimize any bruising. Arnica is available online and in most health food stores.
- One week before, avoid putting retinols/tretinoins and glycolic/salicylic acids on your hands.
- Two days before, you should avoid alcohol and/or smoking.
What You Can Expect
We start the procedure with a local anesthetic numbing cream, which takes about 30-45 minutes to take effect. The treatment itself will take about an hour or less.
After the treatment, you should expect temporary swelling, redness, and soreness for the first few days. Once the swelling goes down and the healing process begins, new collagen production will give the skin on your hands a healthy, rejuvenated appearance. The texture of your skin will be soft and smooth before you know it!
However, you will want to follow the post-treatment recommendations:
- Use a gentle cleanser, serums, light moisturizer, and sunscreen after one day. If you wish to wash your hands the same day as the treatment, wait approximately 2-3 hours.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking for two days after the procedure.
- Avoid taking NSAIDs, Vitamin E, Fish oil, Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, and St. John’s Wort for four days after the treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for ten days post-treatment, and that includes tanning beds.
Lebae’s Beauty Anywhere Experts
The beauty of working with Lebae’s Anywhere Experts is that they will come to you! You don’t have to worry about driving to our office. We want you to be completely comfortable before, during, and after the treatment.
Check out our long list of services to see all available treatments. You may want to book more than one treatment at a time. You may also want to have a treatment party with friends. Gift cards are also available and can be used for products and services!
We suggest starting with a video consultation to discuss the specifics of your concerns and goals. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your primary concerns