The LEBAE mission prioritizes inclusion. Our ongoing commitment to accessibility aims to provide a full online experience for all. That includes disabled visitors and those who use assistive technologies.
What we’re doing to support accessibility
LEBAE, Inc. strives to:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide accessibility training for our staff.
- Regularly audit our site for changes in standards.
- Use both automated and manual quality checks.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. LEBAE has been continuing to take the steps necessary to achieve substantial conformance with WCAG 2.1.
Feedback on our Accessibility
We welcome your feedback. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on LEBAE.com:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Instagram: @lebae.co
We do our best to respond to feedback within 3-4 business days.
Accessibility of LEBAE.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- High-speed internet
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of LEBAE.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Visual or auditory perception of user-generated photographs and videos: On occasion, user-generated content may sometimes be poorly lit, captured, or recorded (if video). LEBAE cannot ensure the quality of user-submitted photos or videos that are used on our site, with regard to technical resolution or production value. We will at times try to edit the content before publishing so it is of acceptable quality for all users. Please email us if you encounter an issue with this type of content.
This statement was last updated on 10 August 2022.