A minimally invasive treatment to improve skin texture, decrease pore size and boost collagen production.
Microneedling treatments are most commonly done on the face but are suitable for any part of the body. Treatments are effective at reducing the appearance of fine lines, pore size, hyperpigmentation, scars and stretch marks.
What you need to know
- This is a minimally invasive treatment that improves skin texture, reduces pore size, and stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Microneedling can help reduce acne scarring and penetrates the dermis at a deep level where custom-tailored serums and treatments can be most effective.
- First, we numb you with medical grade topical numbing cream for 10 minutes. The procedure itself takes about 15 minutes.
- The best results are seen with a minimum of 3 to 6 treatments done one month apart.
- There is little downtime and results appear after 2-3 weeks.
- For 24-48 hours after your treatment, your skin may be pink, like a mild sunburn.
- Please refrain from makeup the day of your treatment, avoid exercise for 24 hours, and hold off on "actives" like Retin A or Vitamin C serum for 3 days post procedure.
- We will guide you on a specific skin care routine.
How to Order
- Fill out our Book Now form below
- A BAE will reach out to schedule an appointment.
- A $99 deposit is required at time of booking, but will be applied to your service. Total cost of services will be estimated following a consultation.
- A BAE will arrive at your location with personalized service!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT LEBAE
I’ve had different injections performed by varying staff and truly felt like I was in the best hands every time. They truly have a gifted eye and the product placement is immaculate with minimal bruising/swelling, if at all. I’ve also never felt pressured to do more than what I feel comfortable with which is a breath of fresh air given how some med-spas have a way of pushing invasive stuff that doesn’t always meet my goals.